In 1967, M/S MEFIN got from M/S BOSCH of Germany the license to manufacture Diesel engine injection components.
In 1990, M/S HIDROJET became a separate entity, as a Joint Stock Company, specialized for manufacture of a relevant number of Diesel engine injection components.
During this period of time the Government owned through the "STATE OWNERSHIP FUND" 70% of the Company's registered capital.
In May 2000, the company became fully private.
Range of products
- Nozzles size P, S, D, S, T, U, V, W
- Injection Elements and Relief Valves
- Automatic Advanced Devices
- Feed Pumps
- Diesel Oil Filters
- Installed on tractors, tippers, excavators
CAST PIECES, as per the following main features :
- Weight of the item: 0.02 - 2.0 Kg
- Min. no. of pieces: 2,000 pcs.
- Max. Length: 200 mm
- Min. Thickness: 4 mm
HIDROJET can produce tailor-made pieces by precision metal working of high quality, at very competitive prices .
The Company was ISO 9001: 1995 certified, from January 1999 to January 2002; and from March 2002 being ISO 9001: 2001 certified and it is an affiliated member of the European and Romanian Quality Organizations .
Hidrojet SA is organised in production workshops, from the technological point of view as follows:
- Bulb Nozzle Workshop
- Various Nozzle Workshop
- Injection and Automatic Advanced Devices Workshop
- Cast Pieces Workshop
Current Business Strategy
The top priority for the managing team is to increase the profitability of the firm; to update the range of its products as for complying the latest European legislation in the automotive domain. In the last few years it has been established a new image of the company through the diversification of its range of products.
The most important targets of the company are:
- to improve the customers' satisfaction degree. In this respect the company has implemented the "Procedure of the measurement of the clients' satisfaction degree", as per ISO 9001:2001.
- to include in the customers' list other European or US automotive producers. In this respect, the management of the factory is embarked at the present time in negotiations with few important companies in this field.
- to extend the sales in the local market - the target for the next two years is to increase the percentage of the piece supplied through dealers to 80%. In this respect, the company has different selling terms and conditions for different client categories.
- to improve the selling policy by taking into consideration: "just in time" deliveries, a flexible payment policy (taking into consideration different means of payment).
- to maintain or increase the level of the sales on the already conquered markets and to extend it to new areas through the assimilation of new products and using suitable policies for every external market.
- to increase the productivity, by buying CNC machine tools for the production sector.
The customer list of the company is quite large, Hidrojet being the only producer in Romania and one of the most important in East Europe, specialized in the production of nozzles, injectors and automatic advanced devices.
The customers are the manufacturers of tractors and other agricultural machines, automobiles, trucks and the wholesalers of spare parts for these.
Existing sales markets operating mainly through direct export, are the following: USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Poland and Arab countries.